[Speex-dev] Speex on ARM in Real time

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Sat Aug 5 21:54:11 PDT 2006

steve,

i have run speex succesfully on windows mobile platform. check out our
product on www.spokn.com and you can download the smartphone/pocketpc
version (yes, the same binary works for both) from
http://mobile.spokn.com. we have also made binaries for macintosh
(www.spokn.com/spoknmac.dmg) as well as the regular windows xp. the
linux client is being readied for fully open-source GPL-ed release.

at complexity of 0, we are able to run the realtime coding as well as
decoding at 200Mhz processor (my development platform was qtek 8310). It
also enabled us to deliver the first-ever GPRS based _working_ voip
solution.

- farhan