[Speex-dev] Unable to obtain a DLL.

Bogdan Mustiata bogdan.mustiata at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 04:26:58 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have the 1.0.5 and 1.1.12 versions of Speex. The problem is that when
I compile Speex using MinGW and MSys using:

./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/c/bgw/

I don't get neither a DLL file nor a .a library although the compile is
successful. Also I must notice that the headers for Speex are installed
correctly in the /c/bgw/ directory as specified by the prefix, and I did
previously compiled the 1.0.5 version under vs2003 (in its separate
folder, of course from the 1.0.5 MinGW).

Am I missing something trivial?

Bogdan