[Speex-dev] Linker error in Code for Echo canceller of Speex 1.1.10

son preet sonpoopre at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 26 23:26:36 PDT 2005

hi all,
 i want to use the echo canceller feature of Speex 1.1.10. For that i hav added speex_echo.h in my code.and have called the function. till compilation everything is fine but on linking it is giving me uresolved symbol error ...

speexenc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _speex_echo_state_init
Debug/speexenc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Can someone help me out. Is something else to be done for this ...
It is urgent ...

Thanks 4 the help,
Sonpoopre