[Speex-dev] Steganographic extension to Speex

Wed Oct 26 02:54:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

Actually, my best bet for where to include steganographic information
would be in the innovation codebook entries. It will likely cause less
distortion than injecting noise in the LSPs or in the pitch predictor.
For that, you'd need to "steal" one bit/subframe or something like that.
I'm not sure what's the best way of doing that, but it would most likely
involve tweaking the codebook search to generate some kind of pattern
when quantizing (e.g. whether some of the entries are allowed).

	Jean-Marc