[Speex-dev] speex_encode_int() - pls help..

Mo Win mowin.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:44:24 PDT 2005

Thanks Jean-Marc,
 I have a few more questions for clarification... I sent the function a
pointer to 160 (short) samples, i.e. instead of float input[160], i declared
short input[160]. Then I sent input (a short pointer now right?) to
speex_encode_int. was this wrong? could you tell me explicitly which parts
of sampleenc i was supposed to modify / add to?
  Also, if instead of using the above method I define FIXED_POINT then use
speex_encode(), the floats will be converted to fixed point right? would
that have the same net result as using speex_encode_int?