[Speex-dev] speex_encode_int() - pls help..

Mo Win mowin.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:02:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using speex 1.1.10 and writing a program similar to sampleenc. I need to
use the fixed point library as I'm eventually porting to ARM processor but I
encountered a problem with speex_encode_int(), which I used in place of
speex_encode(). I gave it a short instead of a float (manual says it takes a
short for the audio - 2nd parameter) but the compiler says it could not
convert the short [160] to __int16? same error if I feed it a float (which I
know I'm not supposed to do anyway). Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you very much,
Monica