[Speex-dev] Optimized Codecs for Blackfin DSP

Thu Mar 24 07:31:13 PST 2005

Le jeudi 24 mars 2005 à 10:08 +0000, John Villar a écrit :
> Jean-Marc, that's not the definition of OpenSource, that's the
> definition of "Free Software" (Libre!=Gratis)

Open-Source and Free Software are basically doing the same thing for
different reasons. If something isn't free software, it's not
open-source either. There may be exceptions, but I have yet to come
across one. Certainly not for G.729 or G.723.1.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke