[Speex-dev] Re: Denoising only

Wed Mar 23 10:54:15 PST 2005

Hi,

Your question is on topic since the denoiser if part of libspeex,
although it's independent of the codec itself. To use it, just include
speex_preprocess.h and look at speexenc.c for how to use it (it's
simple).

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke