[Speex-dev] [Off-Topic] Siemens!!!

John Villar john.villar at florhard.com
Wed Mar 23 06:47:36 PST 2005

Lol, hope you aren't subscribed to a lot of lists ;-)

Yep, i know the issue about autorepliers, my gf uses it a lot in her
work when she's on holidays (like these days), what caught my attention
was the fact that someone at siemens is watching speex at the
"developers mailing list" level.... that hints a LOT about the future of
Speex and Siemens.... i'm just waiting now for a Siemens telephony
Central supporting Speex ;-)