[Speex-dev] Speex for TI 5509 DSP

Paul Gryting paul.gryting at teligy.com
Wed Mar 16 14:58:13 PST 2005

Jamey,

There is a previous posting in the speex archives with a link to the dsp c5x
patch.
Archive link:
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/speex-dev/2004-October/002847.html

Patch link:
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/speex-dev/attachments/20041029/facb8c73/spee
x-1.1.6-jeh1-0001.bin

But that patch is very different (much smaller) then the dsp c5x patch at
    http://handhelds.org/~jamey/speex/speex-1.1.6-jeh2.patch.

I had appied the patch at this link:
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/speex-dev/attachments/20041029/facb8c73/spee
x-1.1.6-jeh1-0001.bin
   and enabled FIXED_POINT and speex is running on dsp c5x

So now I'm wondering, did I get the whole patch?
Which patch is the one I should be using?
Regards,

Paul