[Speex-dev] Valin 2.0 released

John Villar john.villar at florhard.com
Thu Mar 10 09:12:37 PST 2005

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :-D
That's really great.... a question, does the built-in crying algorithm
work properly with the de-noiser? i found that sometimes late at night
(2 a.m. usually) they start to make really strange noises, someone on
this thread suggested that resetting the state with a call to
mother_breast_feeding() works but i haven't got it to work.... LOL.....

Cheers....

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.