[Speex-dev] General pre-processing prior to feeding sound to speex.

Wed Mar 2 21:24:43 PST 2005

Hi David,

The Speex unstable (1.1.x) branch includes a denoising algorithm. The
header file is speex_preprocess.h (also contains a VAD and AGC) and you
can see how to use it in the speexenc.c code. Should get rid of
stationary background noise.

	Jean-Marc