[Speex-dev] NB decode in SB

Wed Jun 22 16:11:55 PDT 2005

Why not add a bit of signalling? I'm still not sure I understand your
exact question. The narrowband decoder does not know the whether it's
getting called by the wideband decoder. However, given the bit-stream,
it's possible to know whether it has wideband info without decoding.
Does that answer?

	Jean-Marc