[Speex-dev] Re: tick tick tick

Dragon dragon at dazoe.net
Mon Jun 6 18:19:32 PDT 2005

Well I've comverted to UDP but still have the tick and it can't be the
diff soundcards cause it does it on the same computer. Also the wave out
buffer keeps growing as if extra data is comming from somewhere eg: the
wave out plays just as fast as the wave in so the wave out buffer should
not "grow".

	-Dragon
	 (dragon at dazoe.net)
	  (www.dazoe.net)