[Speex-dev] TMS320VC5502

Alexy g0r at ukr.net
Tue Jul 26 05:54:58 PDT 2005

Hi !

Can anybody point me how to compile speex for subj ? May be I'm doing
something stupid.. I just took all files from /libspeex and added them to my
project in Code Composer 2.1. Then I set global definitions CONFIG_TI_C55X,
FIXED_POINT, DISABLE_WIDEBAND, RELEASE for entire project and edit arch.h
and create speex_config_types.h. Then tried to compile it and run. Code
seems to be hang in function _spx_autocorr (). What I did wrong ? (I used
speex 1.1.10). Should I compile code under cygwin and just link library to
Code Composer ? Is it possible ? Please help me..

P.S. I did not use .configure script. May be I should ?