[Speex-dev] Garbled sound. Another case.

uberguru uberguru at lkpg.visit.se
Fri Jul 22 01:32:52 PDT 2005

I have some other problems. My app is changing  Speex settings at
runtime. This works ok for 8 kHz mode. But when trying to do this at any
other mode Speex goes wild and the sound is distorted. Is Speex designed
to allow runtime changes? According to the manual one can use "In-band
signalling" to change remote settings, so it should be...

/Regards