[Speex-dev] Re: Problems to compile speex 1.1.10 on windows

Tue Jul 19 08:16:31 PDT 2005

The "minor tweaks" is adding casts to the right thing. For example, if
the compiler complainds you can't cast a (void*) to an (int*), then
explicitly add a (int*).

	Jean-Marc

Le mardi 19 juillet 2005 à 08:31 +0000, Wolfgang Frotten a écrit :
> And what are these "only minor tweaks" to force the compiler to accept the C
> casts? Is someone here who can give me these options? The system of options for
> gcc (which is integrated in dev-c++) is very complex for someone like me who is
> a delphi but not a c expert.

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke