[Speex-dev] Re: Problems to compile speex 1.1.10 on windows

Wolfgang Frotten wolfgang at hauertmann.com
Tue Jul 19 01:40:59 PDT 2005

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin <at> USherbrooke.ca> writes:

> Why not use gcc? You can get either mingw or cygwin. Otherwise I don't
> know. Speex should compile with a C++ compiler with only minor tweaks
> (forcing the compiler to accept the C casts).
>
> 	Jean-Marc

And what are these "only minor tweaks" to force the compiler to accept the C
casts? Is someone here who can give me these options? The system of options for
gcc (which is integrated in dev-c++) is very complex for someone like me who is
a delphi but not a c expert.

Wolfgang

(Sorry, please ignore the displaced posting at the bottom)