[Speex-dev] Re: Problems to compile speex 1.1.10 on windows

Wolfgang Frotten wolfgang at hauertmann.com
Tue Jul 19 03:18:46 PDT 2005

Wolfgang Frotten <wolfgang <at> hauertmann.com> writes:
> And what are these "only minor tweaks" to force the compiler to accept the C
> casts? ...

I found a solution. I have opened a new project as C-Project and not as
C++Project and the type-casting problems are away. (And I added a
   "#define restrict /* ignore Restrict Keyword */ "
somewhere.)

But now i have a lot of linker problems. I will describe them in a new thread.
Sorry that i annoy you with such simple problems but i have spent some days on
it and i am a little bit in confusion now :o).