[Speex-dev] BUMP: "Click" at end of SPX files?

Anders S. Johansen home at dduck.dk
Wed Feb 9 01:07:29 PST 2005

Hi Jean-MArc (and others),

As I say in my mail, signal processing is NOT my area of expertise, and
I am lost. I haven't the faintes clue about what you mean by "DC offset".

This is why I offer paying someone (ANYONE!!!) to solve the problem. I
am aware it's beyond my abilities right now, and am willing to pay
someone who /does/ know what he is doing to fix it for me.

I am sure I could fix it myselv, given the time to enter a new field of
expertise, but I am simply too busy doing other code on the project AND
finishing my ph.d. :(

Sincerely,
   Anders S. Johansen