[Speex-dev] Re: Fixed-point VAD?

singhui007 lovedbyjesus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:44:05 PST 2005

Thank you for your quick reply. I am interested in helping port it to fixed
point (as a school project - I am willing to learn.) What would I have to
do? By the way, what's the difference between the preprocessor VAD and the
built-in one? I heard the preprocessor one is better. Would it possible to
port that to fixed-point as well? Do you think the preprocessor VAD would
work in a real-time encoder or was there a special reason why it was placed
in the preprocessor and not the encoder? Thank you once again!

SingHui