[Speex-dev] CVS compilation and EVC++ 4.0

Tue Dec 20 02:22:36 PST 2005

I'll try fixing that. It's funny "gcc -ansi -Wall" doesn't even complain
about it despite the fact it's not C89-compliant. In the mean time, you
can always replace it with:
spx_word16_t w[1024];
and you'll be fine (unless you try AEC with a frame size > 512).

Sorry about the inconvenience. <cheap shot>Must be the price to pay for
using an inferior compiler</cheap shot>.

	Jean-Marc