[Speex-dev] AEC params

Suchibrata Kar suchibratak at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 21:49:11 PST 2005

Hi:

I have been trying to test the speex AEC by playing a
voice sample (pre-recorded) as a echo and capturing a
new voice sample and playing the pre-recorded one, for
reference. [Sampling rate 8 KHz, frame size 64]

For some reason, I dont see any removal of echo. Does
anybody have a idea of * Testing the AEC in some other
mechanism
or
* Getting some sample files for testing AEC

Thanks
Su

--- Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>