[Speex-dev] AEC params

Suchibrata Kar suchibratak at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 02:57:35 PST 2005

Can anyone give some insight on:

1) As per the Speex manual, there is a mention of the
relationship between input frame and echo frame (Pg
19, Para 2). I was wondering of what would be the
ideal delay between these two frames, so that the echo
is already fed to the canceller and the echo
cancellation filter is not inefficient.

2) Corresponding to the above mentioned delay, what
filter length should we define while creating the echo
canceller state so that we can expect the AEC to
remove or reduce the echo.

Do You Yahoo!?