[Speex-dev] AEC params

Suchibrata Kar suchibratak at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 03:50:13 PST 2005

I have been trying to use speex for AEC.

I have recorded two voice samples separately using
audacity using the same soundcard. I reduced the gain
of one of the samples and mix this signal with the
other voice sample (saved as a raw sample, with frame
size 64 and sampling rate of 8 KHz. I use the mixed
one as a ref signal and the other unaltered signal as
the echo.

Am trying to run the testecho (with preprocessing
blocked), but no success in removing echo from the

I also tried adding small delays (5 ms 10ms), in the
reference signal, but still no success.

I tried filter lengths from 100 to 300ms but the same.

Can anyone help me sort the issue of why am not
getting any success with the echo cancellation.

Do You Yahoo!?