[Speex-dev] Integer implementation of speex

Fri Dec 2 15:28:10 PST 2005

Simply compile with --enable-fixed-point or (if you don't use the
configure script), define FIXED_POINT. Only the narrowband mode is
completely converted (for constant bit-rates between 6 kbps and 18.2
kbps), but the wideband is almost done. It is known to work on ARM,
Backfin and TI C5X/C6X (probably others too).

	Jean-Marc