[Speex-dev] Echo cancellor

Mon Apr 18 21:56:36 PDT 2005

> there is a new header for echo cancellation in 1.1.7. can you give me any
> pointers about playing with it? i didn't see any sample code that uses it.
> should the speex manual be updated to reflect this and the preprocessor
> API? is there anything i can do to help with the documentation?

Well, the preprocessor is still a bit of a work in progress and the echo
cancellor even more so (which is why it's not in use yet). The
preprocessor is used in speexenc.c if you want to see how to use it. If
you figure it out and want to write some docs for it, it would of course
be nice...

> this week, i shall submit the tested binaries for ARM with 1.1.7.

Good.

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke