[Speex-dev] Development on DSP 6711

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Sep 16 06:59:55 PDT 2004

Hi Collin,

Sorry, I forgot that the C67xx is float. In this case, I think the
floating point would probably be faster than the fixed-point version (as
it is on x86). As for handwritten assembly, I think the main functions
that would benefit from that are in filters.c, vq.c and ltp.c (total
around 5-7 functions).

	Jean-Marc

P.S. My first name is Jean-Marc