[Speex-dev] Development on DSP 6711

Colin MacKenzie colin at colinmackenzie.net
Thu Sep 16 06:33:05 PDT 2004

Jean: The 6711 is actually a floating point processor so it can do the
floating point without emulation. I am working on the 6416 which does
not have it. Working with fixed point may still speed things up possibly.

Muhammad: It seems like you might have to start getting into linear
assembly to speed things up. If you are serious to getting speex working
on TI DSP we should work together on the routines.