[Speex-dev] Speex 1.1.6 tested in a pocketPc.

cesarbremer at raseac.com.br cesarbremer at raseac.com.br
Thu Nov 18 11:19:19 PST 2004

Congratulations, you developed an excelent product.

I am testing a lot the Speex 1.1.6 in a pocketPc. I tested the 1.1.4
version, but this older version is unstable to be used. The 1.1.6 is
going very well in our tests, and it is approved to be deployed to our
customers. Our product is a secure phone, encrypting voice using AES 256
bits with CBC mode, and in this encryption mode, when we lost a packet,
the next packet can't be recovered. We tested the speex under a GSM-CSD
circuit, doing Cellular to Cellular communications, using Fixed to Fixed
communications and Cellular (GSM-CSD) to Fixed communication.
We will use speex in our product, because currently we only have a
product suitable to be used only with Intel PXA processors, and the
Speex will allow us to use our product with other processors.

Cesar Bremer Pinheiro
http://www.raseac.com.br