[speex-dev] speex preprocess redux

Tom Harper tharper at sightspeed.com
Mon May 17 17:37:31 PDT 2004

Tom,

What you said makes sense - I have been having problems with VAD
clipping when there is no background noise, but that may be caused
by some other part of the system.  Transmitting continuously, as you
said, seems to fix the problem.

I am going to separate my VAD and denoise operations and see how
it sounds to just run the denoiser.

Tom

Tom Harper - tharper at sightspeed.com
Lead Software Engineer
SightSpeed - A Roda Group Affiliated Company

918 Parker St, Suite A14
Berkeley, CA 94710

Phone: 510.665.2920
Cell: 415.378.3779