[speex-dev] RE: [speex-dev] Difference in Encoding of files on Pocket PCvis-à-vis desktop

Tue May 25 01:23:39 PDT 2004

Hi,

Here's a couple things to look at:
1) Are you using your own encoder and decoder? If so, try with speexenc
and speexdec.
2) Is PocketPC big endian? If so, try defining WORDS_BIGENDIAN when
compiling Speex.
3) The "This doesn't look like a Speex file" error sounds very
suspicious because it only involves looking at the first chars of the
first packet and looking for the "Speex   " string. (Maybe it's a
compilation problem with libogg?)

        Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin