[speex-dev] memory

Gabriel Viganotti gabrielviganotti at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 09:11:53 PDT 2004

hi!
I'm using the speex library in my RTP project (i'm using GNU ccRTP library).
My program creates and destroys speex objects everytime a new RTP connection
is made. But, when i test it with a client which create a connection to it
one after another, the free memory decrease constantly to the point where
the programs execution crash because not more free memory. It seems like the
library is no freeing all the resources it uses. (I'm calling the
speex_encoder_destroy and speex_decoder_destroy functions after every RTP
session is finished).

I'll apreciate a lot your help, thanks a lot!!