[speex-dev] Re: does installed lib support _int()s ?

Sun May 16 15:03:47 PDT 2004

Hi,

Right now, I'm thinking of adding a speex_lib_ctl() call that would
support SPEEX_GET_VERSION (and return a string) or
SPEEX_GET_MAJOR_VERSION and SPEEX_GET_MINOR_VERSION (and return ints).
I'm open to other suggestions though. If there's anything you'd like to
see in the API for 1.2, say it now. ...and no, I won't add a
speex_do_all_the_work_for_me() call :)

        Jean-Marc