[speex-dev] Re: migration to subversion

James Couzens jcouzens at uhfco.net
Sat Mar 20 23:58:46 PST 2004

Achtung Xiph.org list master!

Mail coming from motherfish-II.xiph.org is likely getting dropped due to
the following (which I pulled out of the headers of a piece of mail
after wondering where all my speex email suddenly disappeared off to:

0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS -
[198.136.36.245 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
- that can't be good

2.8 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server -
[198.136.36.245 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
- this isn't any good either

and of less importance, but to raise awareness to those of you who
aren't aware of SPF (SMTP Anti-Forgery - http://spf.pobox.com) xiph
isn't publishing SPF records, which I would advise perhaps looking in
to.

2.0 SPF_FAIL SPF lookup failed
- http://spf.pobox.com publishing SPF helps stop SMTP Forgery!

Cheers,