[speex-dev] Memory leak in denoiser + a few questions

Sun Mar 28 17:23:11 PST 2004

> The st->zeta pointer isn't freed in the speex_preprocess_state_destroy()
> function of the preprocess.c file (alloced in line 167). It's in Speex 1.1.4
> by the way.

Oops... Thanks for letting me know. I'll change that for the next
release (in the mean time, the fix is obvious). In case you're
interested, I'm currently working on a reverberation suppression
algorithm. I'll put it in CVS soon.

Jean-Marc Valin
http://www.xiph.org/~jm/
LABORIUS