[Speex-dev] Speex in a PocketPc crashes sometimes.

Bjoern Rasmussen bjoern_rasmussen
Wed Jun 23 05:55:09 PDT 2004

Hello Cesar

I'm using Speex on a PPC2002 and PPC2003 with no problems. For tune-up
remember to define the FIXED_POINT macro in Project->Settings in eVC. With
this setting you ought to be able to at least decode in realtime while using
debug-mode.

Kind regards

Bjoern D. Rasmussen