[Speex-dev] Port Speex to SH3 platform

Ajay Kumar Sharma, Noida ajayks
Sun Jul 4 23:57:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to speex and intend to port Speex to an SH3 based Single board
Application computer running at ~100 MHz. The application scenario is for
intercom kind of an Application.

I want to know if the CPU power on the SH3 based SBC running at ~ 100 MHz
shall be sufficient for running speex(The compression and decompression
interfaces shall be used simultaneously by the application).

Further, I intend to use the 2kbps rate with the speex. My second question
is that will that rate be sufficient to achieve a reasonable quality of
output for an intercom kind of an application.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ajay.

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.