[Speex-dev] "Click" at end of SPX files?

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Tue Dec 14 05:12:57 PST 2004

dear Anders,

the speex encoder really does not know when you are ending a wave file.
most probably there is a one-off error in your loop that reads the wave
file and  you are incorrectly reading the end of the wave file.

btw, it will be much better to use the 1.1.6 version. it is clean and the
binary is avaialbe from the website. very few of us remember 1.1.6. Any
particular reason why you have to use 1.0.4?

- farhan