[Speex-dev] Echo Canceller

Tue Dec 7 00:25:51 PST 2004

Le dimanche 05 décembre 2004 à 17:01 +0100, Kleijn, J.S. de a écrit :
> It has been some time now since the latest speex release and I was
> wondering what the status of the echo canceller is? Is it already
> working correctly?

Be assured that as soon as it really works, you (and everyone else on
this list) will know. Until then (this applies to everyone), please
refrain from sending questions/feature requests about that unless you're
serious about helping to improve it.

Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke