[speex-dev] Audio Transmit, speex

sreddy sreddy at csnet.cs.odu.edu
Fri Apr 9 13:56:18 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am transmitting audio over the network by creating an RTP session for each media track.
I am using the GSM media format. I'm still having a delay in the transmit if the receivers end is a slow network.

Hence i am looking forward to use speex codec to compress the audio further before transmitting.

Is there is any one who as implemented it?
If so, please send me an example code so that i can get a clear understanding and i can integrate it with my current program.

Thanks

Shashi