[speex-dev] libspeex/SSE Intrinsics with GCC 3.3.x

Thu Apr 1 21:53:04 PST 2004

Actually, I prefer having the user explicitly specify --enable-sse
because you might want to compile for other machines than what you have.
Also, any idea what happens if the user already has CFLAGS=-O2 defined
(and you add -O3)? Last thing, how do you check whether gcc accepts
-msse?

        Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin