[speex-dev] plugin for windows media player?

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 09:57:46 PDT 2003

Foobar2000 can play Speex files out-of-the-box with the "Full"
installation.

Foobar2000 does not have public source-code, but it does come with a
component SDK.  Components in Foobar2000 can range from the main GUI
to "input plugins" to "output plugins" and DSP filters and
what-have-you.

While I have not played with the SDK personally, one should assume
that it should not be hard to create a diskwriter component plugin.

http://www.foobar2000.org/
http://fb2k-plugins.hydrogenaudio.org/Diskwriter_Output.html

Case supplies several prominant components that are included in the
official distribution.  His website is here:
http://www.ca5e.tk/

--- sailaja akkineni <sailaja_akkineni597 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Is there any plugin for windows media player or can i find
> source code for foobar.I want to use play some speex files from
> the web and looking for a simple player that can play speex files.
> Thanks,
> Sailaja
>
> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your
profile.

Do you Yahoo!?
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com