[speex-dev] Problem with Win32 libraries

Tom Newbern tom at shipstone.com
Tue Jul 15 14:51:47 PDT 2003

You need to add the libspeex and libogg include directories to the
preprocessor additional include directories under Projects settings.  I
placed my ogg, vorbis, and speex projects under a common directory and used
reletive folder locations as "..\..\libspeex,..\..\..\libogg-1.0\include".
Also as a note the ogg project was setup to use the DEBUG multi-threaded dll
and the speexenc, speexdec and libspeex are configured to use the DEBUG
single-threaded runtime libraries.  This causes all sorts of link errors.
Make sure in your workspace all the projects have the same setting for the
run-time libraries.  It is located in project settings on the c/c++ tab
under Use run-time library drop box.  The command line option is /MXd where
the X is either L, T or D.  I use /MLd.  Hope this helps.  If this does not
solve your problem add the errors you are seeing to the reply.

Tom