[speex-dev] @Christian Buchner: speex acm & netmeeting

Dark Avenger darkav at gmx.net
Fri Jul 25 01:53:38 PDT 2003

Hi again,

>> I can't tell why. Try to register mode 8kHz Mono mode Q3 or Q4 for

Yes! It works! I tried mono 8kbit 8khz Q3 and it seems to work! I am
currently talking to a friend, both ends using Speex!

Sound Quality is not as good as speeak freely at adpvm, but it uses only
quarter of bandwidth and for that the quality is not bad. Perhaps I'll
try Q4, as well.

I really would like to use 16kHz mode. Do you think it will be possible?

Only strange think with currently using mode is, that it registerd twice...

bye,

D A