[speex-dev] ACM codec

HJ inzanekaoz at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 12:59:50 PST 2003

Microsoft has their all their SDK's (incl. DDK's) available through
their website.  There was a Win98 one, a Windows 2000 one, etcetc,
and ranged from 100MB to approximately 250MB I believe.

They were free to download, and if they have been removed now or not
I don't know.  I do not have access to a good development
envrionment for Windows anymore so I really don't know any further
details.

Case-in-point:  MS (does/did) have all the stuff online.  And a lot
of the good documentation got archived, and might still be found if
you google for it [their online site search never produces anything
useful for me], but they seem increasingly bent on hiding it and
phasing it out in favor of less informative material.

~HJ