[speex-dev] SmartPhone ARM

Bjoern Rasmussen bjoern_rasmussen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:19:36 PST 2003

Hello Greg

If money isn't a problem Intel has an optimized compiler for eVC and XScale
processors

http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/techtopics/PCA_Optimization_WP.pdf

If you have any luck getting the eVC compiler closer to realtime I'd really
like to know. I'm still far from realtime when using Speex 1.1.3 on a HP
iPAQ (Intel pxa255).

Best regards

Bjoern D. Rasmussen