[speex-dev] Project setting for embedded visual c++ 3.0

Fabio fabpet at aliceposta.it
Sat Dec 13 03:23:58 PST 2003

Hi all,
I'm quite new to Speex and i'm tryng to do a porting of it
for my pocketpc platform....
The encodig time seem to be too hight, i think something goes wrong
putting

--enable-fixed-point
--enable-fixed-point-debug
--enable-arm-asm

in project setting of EVC++ 3.0 (i've got EVC++ 4.0 too)
i do my test with an Ipaq 3850 (206 MHz Intel® Strong ARM 32-bit RISC Processor)
running PocketPC 2002 (Windows CE 3.0).

Anyone who did this porting can help me?

Regard
Fabio