[speex-dev] SpeexEnc Launcher

Tyler Knott vault-responce at charter.net
Wed Aug 6 13:07:57 PDT 2003

Attached is a small Visual Basic(yeah, I know, VB sucks but its the only
thing I'm good with) program that lets you quickly and easily launch
speexenc under Windows.  If you can't figure out how to use it read the
ToolTip text(hover your mouse over each text box/button/whatever).  It
will crash if you don't give a location for SpeexEnc.exe and click Run.
If you're using anything but WinXP you need to download the approriate
VB-Runtime upgrade(it might work without it but no guarentees).  It also
looks better with the 'Windows Classic style' theme under XP.