linux.conf.au and streaming (was Re: [speex-dev] patch for libspeex)

Jens Burkal jzb at rapanden.dk
Wed Dec 18 06:58:12 PST 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 04:11:39PM +0800, Bernard Blackham wrote:
> I'm working on adding streaming support to the xmms plugin, then
> using http streaming. I haven't been able to find even Ogg streaming
> software (server/client) that isn't tightly integrated with Vorbis.

There is already streaming support in the xmms-plugin.
The 0.6.0 version found at http://jzb.rapanden.dk/speex/ is hopelessly
outdated, but the nightly version should work.

I haven't worked on it in a while since I'm really busy at school, but if
anyone makes any patches, I'll be happy to look at them.

> Bernard.

/jens